2012 Climbing Accomplishments
Significant Free Ascents
El Corazon (VI 13b) El Capitan, Yosemite Valley, CA.
The Hallucinogen Wall (VI 13b R) Black Canyon of Gunnison, CO.
The Phoenix (13a) Yosemite Valley, CA.
Heart and Arrows (IV 5.12) onsight, The Diamond of Longs Peak, CO).
China Doll (13c) Boulder Canyon, CO.
Kyrgyzstan, Karavashin Valley
• La Fiamma (VI 5.12c R), Pik Slesova (Russian Tower 4240 m). Completed the first free ascent of the Italian aid line rated A3. Completed ground up, onsight with Nik Berry. Climbed over 1 ½ days.
• SugarDaddy, Pik 1000 Years of Russian Christianity(4507 m). Completed first single day ascent of 1500 m line (VI 5.11+).
• Freeline, (5.13 R) Eldorado Canyon, CO.
• Surfs Up, (5.13 R) Eldorado Canyon, CO.
• FA of ‘I Think Therefore I Ambush.’ (V 5.12) Ambush Peak, Wind River Range, WY (with Chris Barlow).
• FFA of the Original “Women-At-Work” Line (VI 5.12 R), Proboscis, The Cirque of the Unclimbables, Northwest Territories, Canada (with Emily Stifler and Lorna Illingworth).
• The Freerider, El Capitan (VI 5.12 +), Yosemite NP (first female team free ascent with Kate Rutherford).
• The West Face of Leaning Tower (VI 5.13- A0), Yosemite, CA. Led and redpointed every pitch in a day.
• Tague Yer Time (V 5.12) onsight, Black Canyon, CO.
• Ariana (IV 5.12-) onsight, Diamond, Longs Peak, CO.
2007: Half Dome, Regular Route (VI 5.12), Yosemite, CA (first female team free ascent with Kate Rutherford).
2006: Moonlight Buttress (V 5.12+), Zion National Park, UT (first female team free ascent with Kate Rutherford).